Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Beginning...


What makes Sunday so different?  You get up late, simply because you can.  You go to church, if that’s your thing.  You eat cold cereal and watch cartoons in your footie pajamas.  You might even hit the gym or the grocery store, but with no real sense of urgency and/or motivation.  During football season, Sunday becomes a little more exciting.  You crack open a beer, put your feet up, yell loud and proud until your vocal chords need a rest.  But sadly after the Super Bowl next week Sunday goes back to being just, well, Sundays. 

So what to do with Sunday…

While I was sitting in front of my newly decorated, and très chic work desk, checking various social networks and paying a few bills, it hit me that I should start a blog.  It would certainly give me something to pass the Sundays.  I’ve always loved to write but my aversion to internet writing and my dislike of the word ‘blog’ prevented me from sharing with anyone other than my family and close friends. 

But this year has been a year of change.  A year of stepping outside the box.  A year of taking the old way of thinking and metaphorically bitch slapping it.  It’s a new year so why not start a blog…!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment